Senior Project Management
This program is designed for the senior level manager and
provides a full overview of the process and requirements of
project management. It stresses project management as an organizational
culture and what senior management must do to support it and
make it successful with in an organization.
Overview: 2 day with 14 PDUs
How attendees will benefit:
- Understand and master the people skills used in project management
- Communicate across all functional levels and senior levels of management
- Effectively define objectives and project assignments
- Effectively utilize scheduling methods and tools to support project control and analysis
- Develop and utilize risk management, contingency planning and change control
- Make decisive project decisions efficiently and timely
Some of the topics to be covered:
- Concepts of project management
- The project organization
- Project leaders and project teams
- Project culture
- Project planning (and planning tools)
- Project scheduling
- Project controls and risk management
- Project reporting and closeout
Who should attend?
Managers assigned to projects, anyone who wants a structured method for managing projects, managers of functional support areas who wish to obtain a better understanding of the project management process and where and how they fit into the team. Mid- and senior-level managers wanting a better understanding of project management and how to better support the project management process.
Interested in the Training Program Outline?